Wednesday, April 29, 2009

~An introduction and poem~

My name is bent reflection, BR for short, I suppose you could say that I'm the run of the mill person except for one simple thing: I've been affected by the most amazing truth that the world will ever know and I'm begining to see the world through the scope of that truth more and more every day.

What is this truth?

The Gospel; the simple, true and plain Gospel that is seen in the Bible.It has changed the world from the day it happened and it continues to change lives all around the world, every minute of every day... that's how I came to call myself "Bent Relfection" because it's how I realized that I am a fallen creation of a perfect God. I'm a bent reflection of what I was intended to be and the only way to unwarp myself is to let Christ turn me into a perfect reflection of himself, to walk in the Christian faith and serve God with all of my heart.

Anyways, make yourself at home but know this up front! God is at the center of my life and intertwined with anything that I have to say.

For today I'll give you a poem that I now title "the realization of a bent relfection"


How far can one person hope to see?
Why is perfect what we strive to be?
I know there's something better...

What if I could tell you the only sure way to get there?
Would you stop? Would you listen?
Oh, I hope... you see, it's my great commission.

From here to the ends of the earth, I walk to speak...
Not alone but with the one that has sent me...
'till hair greys, sight dulls and bones creak...
Will I ever proclaim the love of he who died and lives for me.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog .... Check out mine if you are interested http://wordreborn.blogspot.com/ ..

    ReplyDelete